Information about the Department of Internal Control and Monitoring
The Department of Internal Control and Monitoring (further – the Department) was created at the Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers on the basis of the Regulation on the Department of Internal Control and Monitoring, approved by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan from August 29, 2001 No.207. The latter was approved by the rector of the Institute on September 10th, 2012.
The main goal of creating the department is to monitor the implementation of the National Program of Personnel Training in Higher Educational Institutions of the Republic, as well as to monitor the timely implementation of the Law “About Education” of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders, enactments and decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, decrees and orders of Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education (MHSSE), facilities of JSC “O’zbekiston Temir Yo’llari” (O’TY).
The tasks of the department are:
- control over the implementation of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan on higher education, decisions and orders of higher educational institutions, decrees, orders, instruction letters of the MHSSE and the Management Board of JSC “O’TY”, as well as decisions of the Institute Council and the order of the rector;
- analysis of the results of appeals of individuals and legal entities at the institute;
- Providing practical and methodological assistance to the structural units of the Institute to eliminate deficiencies identified on the basis of an analysis of the executive activities of the Institute;
- Promotion of best practices based on training;
- organization a focused study of the implementation of orders, enactments and decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers, as well as organization seminars and round tables aimed at strengthening executive responsibility;
- preparation conclusions and recommendations on the work done and submitting specific proposals to the Institute management on eliminating the identified shortcomings and problems.
According to the list of positions of the department with higher education – consists of the Head and the methodologist.
Information about the department staff
|Full name||Position||Work number||Email address|
|Rakhimberdi Rajabbaev||the Head of the department||(71)email@example.com|
|Maktuba Normatova Mirmaksutovna
The department carries out its activities in accordance with the annual plan approved by the rector of the institute, and the activities of the department are discussed annually at the Institute’s Council.
From the moment of the department was established (2001) until 2013, in the short term there were many employees who, for various reasons, switched to other jobs.
Since 2013, the department has been headed by an associate professor of physical sciences, R. Rajabbaev.
For long-term fruitful and productive work in the railway system, worthy contribution to the training of the young generation of the railroad man, further development of the railway network and active participation in public affairs, R. Rajabbaev was awarded an Honorary Diploma by the management of JSC “O’TY” on July 27, 2018.
The strategy of the development of the department.
In accordance with the requirements of today and the documents adopted in our country in recent years (including the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on July from 18, 2017 No.515 “About the organization of activities of the State Inspectorate for Education Quality Control under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan”), the department internal control and monitoring requires a review of its activities.
It is advisable to develop and formalize (state registration) in the prescribed manner the new provisions of the internal control and monitoring department.
Also, the implementation of the Strategy of actions in priority areas of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in connection with this, the improvement of the system of work with appeals of institutions, organizations, individuals and legal entities, the application of new, effective mechanisms and mechanisms for open communication with the population, the strengthening of public trust in public administration, strengthening executive discipline of higher educational institutions, as well as ensuring the effectiveness of applications of individuals and legal entities at a new level and with the aim of increasing the efficiency of the fact that the work at the department, taking into account the salary, academic degree and the title of the head and methodologist of the department, requires a review.