Responsibilities of students
Dear student, always keep this in your mind:
* obtaining in-depth theoretical knowledge in the chosen specialty, forming practical skills in the future profession;
* timely and qualitative performance of all the tasks specified in the curriculum and educational programs of Higher Education;
* respect for the work and dignity of professors, teaching assistants and other workers of the Institute;
* strict adherence to the moral principles of society, our spritual values, the requirements of the law, the rules that meet the high requirements of mutual relations in the process of obtaining education;
educational disciplines to excellent grades and take active part in every events held in the educational institution.
• must be able to carry out the tasks assigned by the management on time and qualitatively. Strictly follow to the established agenda.
* strict and unconditional observance of the rules of the Charter and internal order of the institute, the rules of residence in the student’s residence;
* to raise the level of culture of self-restraint in society and strive for perfection in spiritual and physical aspects, to achieve further improvement of the prestige of the Institute;
• careful and economical attitude to the property of the institute, do not intentionally or unintentionally cause damage to them, compensate for the damage in case of damage in the established order, do not bring the goods out of the auditorium or out of the building;
* compliance with sanitary rules on the territory of the Institute, indoors, in the corridors, auditoriums, no polluting, no smoking.
• adhere to the culture of dressing, do not walk in clothes of religious worship, do not put greed on ornaments and jewelry. Unconditional subordination to the norms of morality, not distinguished from others by appearance and bad behavior;
* dress monandly for the season, in the territory of the Institute, in auditoriums, in the rooms of the Information Resource Center, in professional clothes prescribed for blacksmiths at official meetings and meetings;
* transfer mobile phones to “silent” mode on the territory of the Institute;
• to completely mobile phones during the training session and not to be used without permission. Only in case of emergency (in case of illness and in other cases) it is allowed to use a means of communication to inform the parents or other relatives.
• in case of violation of the obligations imposed on the student, the administration of the institute May, at the request, provide a written explanatory letter;
* payment of tuition on the basis of a contract, payment for tuition on time, within the terms established by the contract, compensation for the scan;
• timely payment for accommodation in the student residence. Training at the institute is conducted according to the schedule of classes, compiled on the basis of a training plan approved in accordance with the established procedure. The timetable is drawn up for one semester and is hung no later than 10 days from the start of the semester. A separate schedule is created for conducting elective classes. Mastering of educational programs at the institute is carried out in accordance with “the regulations on the rating system of control and evaluation of knowledge of students of higher educational institutions”.
Students will be encouraged financially or spiritually in a variety of ways to achieve high performance in their studies, research work and active participation in the social life of the Institute.
In case of violation of the obligations imposed on the student, provided for in the rules of the Charter and internal order of the institute, disciplinary measures may be taken against him, including measures to exclude from the ranks of the students of the Institute and to exclude from the student’s stay,
According to the state of Health and other exceptional cases, the student may be granted academic leave in the manner prescribed by the competent state body that governs education.