Human Resources Department
The personnel department is an independent structural subdivision of the Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers, and it oversees activities related to the selection of personnel, their distribution, training, retraining and advanced training and exercises control over these areas.
The department, in its activities is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Law on Education, the National Training Program, the Regulation on Higher Education, the Charter of the Institute, legal documents on labor legislation, orders, decrees of the rector of the institute, instructions and the regulations of the department.
The main tasks of the department are:
- A careful and thorough study of professors and teachers entering the institute and hiring them based on the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Preparation of draft orders for admission, transfer to another job, dismissal of the faculty, teaching support staff and administrative staff of the institute in the prescribed manner.
- Ensuring rigorous implementation of decisions, decisions and orders of the Institute’s management on work with personnel.
- Analysis of the turnover of faculty and staff, improving the quality of staff and the work on their study, the study of information intended for use, as well as other indicators of the institute.
- Keeping records of personnel, regular (annual) updating of folders of personal documentation of employees.
- Consideration of letters, complaints and statements regarding the employees of the institute.
- Participation in graduation processes of young professionals and the submission to them of relevant documents. Submitting proposals to the management on the formation and use of the reserve of personnel included in the nomenclature of the institute.
- Preparation of documents for the presentation of the Institute staff to be awarded state and industry awards of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The implementation of accounting for remuneration, rewards and punishments.
- Development of an annual work plan for the department and control over its implementation. Ensuring compliance with the operating mode.
- Organization of control over the observance by workers of labor discipline and internal labor regulations in the institute’s divisions.
- Organization of work to determine the jobs and positions of workers in accordance with their qualifications and specialties, as well as to improve the skills of workers.
- Preparation and submission of necessary reports to the Institute management. Registration of labor books of employees of the institute, implementation of reports on them. Filling and maintaining cards in the form of action (T-2) for each employee.
- The issuance of diplomas and diploma supplements according to the state-approved model in accordance with the order of the rector of the institute on the basis of the decision of the state certification commission to persons who have mastered the requirements of state educational standards for undergraduate, graduate and all disciplines specified in the curriculum, who have fully complied with state requirements and curricula of continuing education and retraining courses.
- Admission, execution in the prescribed manner accepted for study, and their storage until the deadline.
- Registration of diplomas and diploma applications of graduates on the basis of established rules, regulatory documents. Issuing and sending in the established manner answers to educational documents issued by the institute (diplomas, diploma supplements, and certificates).
- Creation of an information and analytical databank for registration of graduate diplomas who have mastered all subjects specified in state educational standards and in the curriculum of undergraduate, graduate of the Institute, and their applications, as well as identification cards of employees.
- Preparation and submission of a statistical report on employees and students of the university to JSC “Uzbekistan Temir Yollari”.