Up- to-now, 52 bachelor, 105 engineers, 49 masters in the engineering program in the field of the special railway industry completed their studies in foreign higher education institutions, and 42 post-graduate students, having defended their dissertations, began working at the institute as teachers and were included into the staff of ‘O ‘zbekiston temir yo’llari ”.
Currently, 233 students are being taught in the Russian higher educational institutions on the engineering programs, including:
– 56 bachelors in Moscow State Technological University, named after N.Bauman;
– 25 masters, 27 post-graduate students and 2 doctoral candidates at St. Petersburg State University of Communications;
– 25 bachelors and 4 engineers at the Russian Transport University;
– 52 bachelor, 7 engineers and 8 masters at the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys;
– 15 bachelors and 9 students in the preparatory department of the Moscow Architectural Institute;
– 3 Masters Degree studentsn study at the Omsk State University of Communications.
The Institute carries out scientific and methodical cooperation with the following foreign universities:
– Belarusian State University of Communications (Belarus);
– Seoul University of Science and Technology (South Korea);
– Silesian University of Technology (Poland)
– Omsk State University of Communications (Russian Federation);
– Petersburg State University of Communications.
In the 2018-2019 academic year, three professors-teachers were sent for advanced training to the St. Petersburg State University of Communications, 3 professors-teachers to the Moscow State Technological University, named after N.Bauman and one professor at the Russian University of Transport.
TashIIT also established cooperation with neighboring countries. Masters Degree students are trained from the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications, South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Aesov and Karaganda State Technical University.
BILATERAL DIPLOMA PROGRAM
В настоящее время институт совместно с Петербургским государственным университетом путей сообщения (Санкт-Петербург, Российская Федерация) планирует ввести программу выдачи «двойной диплом» по специальностям магистратуры с 2019-2020 учебного года.
Nowadays the institute, together with the St. Petersburg State University of Communications (St. Petersburg, Russian Federation), plans to introduce a “double diploma” for Masters Degree programs from the 2019–2020 academic year.